The child will be able to that God is in control even when we do not understand His plan.
Bible Story Reference: Esther 2:1-18
Proverbs 31:30 (NIV)
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Imagine what it would be like to be king or queen. How would you complete the following statements?
“If I were king or queen I would…”
1. Only eat __________ every day.
2. Travel to ____________.
3. Pass a law that____________________________.
4. Buy ____________ (number) pairs of shoes.
5. ______________ with my leftover food.
6. Help others by _______________.
7. Hire ______________ (name) as my court jester.
Lead the children in a prayer of commitment to trust in the Lord no matter what the circumstances–even if they do not understand everything that God is doing in their lives. If there are any children who have not yet responded to the Gospel, give them opportunity.
Esther Becomes Queen
What You Need