Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up the cross and follow me
The craft will help us recap the lessons we learnt for the whole month.
What you need:
1. A string
2. Glitter paper
3. A ribbon
4. A pair of scissors
5. A piece of paper
7. A pen/ pencil
HOW TO MAKE THE CROWN
1. On the Glitter paper, draw a sketch of a dove, this is a representation of the Holy Spirit.
2. Using a pair of scissors, cut the sketch of the dove carefully.
3. Using a pair of scissors, cut the Glitter paper into nine different shapes to represent the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit.
4. Cut the piece of paper using the pair of scissors into nine different pieces.
5. On each paper, write the different fruits of the Holy Spirit from the first one to the ninth one.
6. Stick the different pieces of paper that you have indicated the different fruits of the Holy Spirit to the pieces of Glitter paper you had divided into different shapes.
7. Using a pair of scissors, cut the strings into nine different varying lengths.
8. Stick the strings on the back of each Glitter paper that has the indication of different fruits and then Stick the sting also on the sketch of the dove.
9. Repeat this until the fruit of the Holy Spirit and then you’re