Children to -:
Bible Story Reference: – : Luke Luke 14:28-32
The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads
to poverty .
1. What was to be done to the king?
2. How many servants did he give money to? How much money did each receive?
3. What were the reports the king received when he returned?
4. What reward did the servants receive for being diligent?
Father God thank you for allowing me to serve my parents and teachers. Help me to always serve with excellence and to do my very best serving with joy and
gladness, in Jesus name Amen.
● At school do some extra work and present it to your teacher for correction.
● At home sing a joyful song as you do your chores.