Children to -:
Bible Story Reference:
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters
1. What was to be done to the king?
2. How many servants did he give money to? How much money did each receive?
3. What were the reports the king received when he returned?
4. What reward did the servants receive for being diligent
Father God thank you for allowing me to serve my parents and teachers. Help me to always serve with excellence and to do my very best serving with joy and gladness, in Jesus name Amen.
● At school do some extra work and present it to your teacher for correction.
● At home sing a joyful song as you do your chores.